Friday, August 6, 2010

Behold the fortress

I am now moved into my new place. A huge one bedroom apartment arguably in a local maximum. No room-mates. No drunk people stumbling through.

Looking at my blog for the first time in weeks, it appears sms butchered my posts. I've got too much stuff to do to fix their poor mangles.

This is my first night in my new place. I've got Dizzy Gillespie blasting, the cat exploring the nooks and crannies, and  books piling into a rough order. An order which, upon close examination, could probably tell you everything you could ever want to know about me.

Blogging will commence again as soon as I'm settled in. I've got a bunch of longish posts on my experience with polyphasic sleep, a few rants, and a few posts on brainfarting functional notation.

My den of solitude is coming together nicely. I need only more cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment