Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Still not quite settled in

I haven't gotten a wired connection yet, so my internet is still spotty.

I have gotten all my books out of storage, and my living room is now completely lined with bookcases.

My bedroom is still mostly empty. All that's in there is a desk, a chair, and a table.

I've been taking naps on the floor and on the oddly large bay windowsill. It's amazing how big an apartment looks without a bed taking up an inordinate amount of space. Got a one bedroom apartment or studio? Go polyphasic, it'll look like a mansion once you ditch your bed.

I've been neglecting posting, because I've been gradually moving, working more hours, reading through the Achewood archives, and trying to find a girlfriend.

Woo, my cat is fat and life is good.

I'll get out those longish posts sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment