Sunday, June 27, 2010

Polyphasic Sleep: Day 24*

More time dilation, for some reason less remembered dreams.

I'm now off alarms. I have a few 25-minute long playlists, each without any ear-raping final song. After the playlist ends I just wake up. I'll see what happens when this screws up. For now, it's pretty nice.

About 20 minutes before each nap I go into condensed zombie mode. This is enough time to make and drink a cup of coffee right before the nap. Awesomely, I didn't have any zombie mode at 7pm: I think my body knows that it has to wait til 11pm.

It's funny that on #polyphasers, people are complaining about oversleeping by 3 or 4 hours. Consider, if you are monophasic, that needing only 5 hours of sleep a day is considered excessive. Ya fuckin' hibernator.

I think on day 30 I'm going to call this series "Polyphasic Sleep: Month 2" and get more rigorous. Basically, pretend like I'm starting over again each month to try removing any remaining bad habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment