Friday, October 15, 2010

All the world is green

I responded to "Valeriya"'s last letter:
I my daily man-douche today and kept thinking of you. Your face was the face I saw in the vinegar solution. Your voice was the voice of the flowing water. You washed me of my sins.

After, I was a new man. A man with a mission: to make you my wife.

Yes, I trust you 100 percent or more if that were mathematically possible. Which I hear it is in certain parts of the world.

Last night I had a dream: I fell into the ocean and you became my wife. I risked it all against the sea to have a better life. A face forgave the mirror and a worm forgave the plow. Men did foolish things, you turned kings into beggars and beggars into kings. I ate a huge marshmallow and then woke up to find my pillow gone.

Pretend that you owe me nothing, and all the world is green. We can bring back the old days again, when all the world is green.

Valeriya, my sugar plum, my rhubarb cake, my dollop of vegan-friendly whipped cream substitute, my darling chunk of home-made organically-grown apple pie using no preservatives, my plate full of lutefisk, will you marry me?

Attached you will find a picture of me holding a dachschund on my head like a hat. [note: I did not attach a picture]

No comments:

Post a Comment