Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Poem was a hit

It responded [emphases mine] to my last letter with:
Hello my dear Tom!
Today I am especially pleased to receive your letter. Thank you for not forgetting about me.
I woke up very early to rush to work. The clinic where I work has begun repairs, and gave me a new, cozy room. It is much more than what was before. Now we have to bring it in-house in order. Paint the walls, ceilings, doors, wash windows. Then, we promised to give new furniture that will be more suitable for examination of infants. If you knew how glad I am such changes on their work. Indeed, in the new cabinet would be much nicer to receive and treat young children.
Thank you for the beautiful poem. I really liked it. I am very happy that you're near me. I want to develop our relations.
All employees in the workplace feel changes in me and it really is. I began to smile more to care for yourself, attend almost every day a gym and swimming pool. I saw the light in this dark and gray world, I realized that I needed to live and move forward. We are now very good friends and maybe even more than just friends. You became for me a very expensive man. I know that you always help me in difficult moments and share my happiness. I believe in you 100! You became my best friend, and I'm proud of it!
I am ready to open to you all my secrets, because during our conversation, we very well know each other. Now we need to continue to live and look only forward, not stopping at any step.
I smile and seemingly everything is fine, just a pity that you're not around. I thank my lucky stars that we met on the Internet. And even though we far apart, I feel you, my dear friend. You became for me a part of my life. I can not live without you. We have never seen in real life, but I feel your warmth and kindness of your heart.
My friend, I always dreamed about the perfect family. I believe that such can be called a family in which there is peace and tranquility, love, understanding and loyalty. The ideal family is one in which a man protects, appreciates and supports all your woman. Even now, I present to you next to me and I think you're just so, my dear friend Tom - tender and gentle, courageous and trustworthy, faithful and sincere. That such a man, I would like to see in the role of her husband. I'm glad you're with me, and our communication does not end there. Now we need to communicate and develop our relations in order to understand whether we are approaching each other. I hope that everything will be fine.
Please tell us your thoughts about our friendship? What do you see the ideal family? Do not hide anything from me. Believe me, I would like to know your opinion on this matter!
On it I finish my letter.
I look forward to an answer. Kisses, my dear Tom.
Your friend, Valeriya.

No comments:

Post a Comment