Thursday, October 21, 2010

Two views of George Padmore

So George Padmore, our friendly orphan merchant, has responded.

I forwarded his last email in which he questioned the purpose of my buying his orphans, to my dear friend Emeril LeGoinegasque, with the following plea:
He wants to know what we're using the orphans for.

What do we tell him? Could he handle the terrible truth?

Get back to me ASAP. You gave me $500,000 and damned if the
opportunity didn't immediately present itself. How else will we get
orphans this quickly, man?!

Tell T. I said to cook the chicken better next time. I've got squirts
so bad I'm shitting kittens.
All well and good.  I should hear back from Emeril soon.

At the same time, Padmore emailed one of my accounts in which I'm straightbaiting him. He responded to my initial expression of interest and concern with:

Hello Dearest Friend of God, as i the Chair man Head of Department Nigeria Orphanage Association In person of  Dr.Mr Padmore Geroge from the United Kingdom but currently in Nigeria for the development of the youth empowerment fora better living.
This center is home to 800 children aged  0 to 15 as at last month, just this week we have 4 children that was brought to us by one of the Anglican church missionaries, according to them they found them in a desolated area where refused and rubbish are thrown 19 children needs special attention as they are thru with their secondary education and will be engaging in the universities, this will be needing a financial back up which i think your support and mine will be needed so as to enable them achieve their goal in life and to put some smiles on the faces of Lord Jesus Christ who has called us to these great mission.
OUR VISION TO THE TASK GOD HAS GIVEN US
Orphan's Hope is 100% dedicated to
the compelling needs of Orphans in poverty and transforming their lives. While we provide relief for urgent
needs, Orphan's Hope is committed to bringing lasting solutions that care for
the children's physical, educational,
and spiritual needs, in a way that gives them hope and a future. We are
currently focused on helping orphans
In The Future expansion for Africa as we
Need funds to help aids orphans.
Orphan's Hope mobilizing people in the compelling opportunities that transform struggling children's lives. Orphan's Hope has partners in
countries like  Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Netherlands, and the United Kingdom. From wherever you visit this site you can see immediate
and compelling needs and personally make a difference by donating online.
Most people can't name an organization totally dedicated to Orphans.
Orphan's Hope is, and we hope you will join us in transforming lives.
Most Urgent Needs:
    * 30 Antibacterial Lamps
    * 30 Kettles to boil water
    * Refrigerator
    * Generator
    *
    
General Needs:
    * Computer & Printer
    * TV
    * Car & Ambulance
    * Small electric pan (one per group)
Our buildings is overall old and in a state of disrepair. The steps leading into buildings were falling apart, and the each buildings interior was in desperate need of an overhaul. The trails connecting the buildings were a no go for strollers, they didn’t appear to have any. One bright note, however, the playground equipment was in pretty decent shape.
Some of our babies with birth defects/illnesses and one if our little girl is having pigeon toes (There is need for surgery but our branch office is planing to give us 30% of the surgery money but she had braces on).some of our babies really need proper treatment.
we will be looking forwaard tto read or hear from you.
stay blessed and have a blissful day


Attached were several photos of the expected decrepit and unhealthy orphans being miserable in a run down institution.

I hope you can see what I'm planning. Padmore doubtless has a ton of pictures of starving and diseased children he can use to pull on heart strings without any effort at all. I want him to work for his scam. From my orphan-buying account I will ask him to send me pictures of healthy orphans, as I will pay more for them. Therefore his gallery of suffering won't get as much money out of me. No, he will have to exert the effort to go to Google and find pictures of fat and happy Nigerian children.

These pictures I will be skeptical about. I will make him send me pictures of healthy children holding drawings they made of things I specify. Things like "two lions fighting a T-Rex" or "a T-Rex wearing a djellaba" etc.

He'll delay, of course. But eventually I'll get him to scrounge up money to pay for these photos to be taken. It'll be worth it in the end, as far as he knows. And I'll have some fancy child-drawn artwork trophies.

Simultaneously, my straightbaiting account will be pushing him for as much samples of suffering as possible. He will want to send his entire gallery. And I will also be skeptical about these pictures. "These kids could be starving anywhere. Please, I need proof they are in an orphanage!" This straightbait will push him to send me pictures of children doing a live action version of the Lion King for me.

On the one hand, impossibly fat and happy children holding up awesome drawings of T-Rex. On the other, extremely thin children wearing lion costumes and trying to portray the Machiavellian intrigues of Scar.

No comments:

Post a Comment