Saturday, October 16, 2010

Swetlana responds

It responded [emphasis mine] to my utterly insane letter:
Hello again my friend Tom! I am very pleased to again receive
your letter. Thank you very much for what you told me a little about
you! I am very glad to know you. I am interested to talk with you! You
know, I'm very worried. After all, this is my first communication on
the Internet. Today, I have mad a great mood, as you wrote me. I'm
very happy that now, we begin to learn new things about each other.
How are you? How is the weather in your city? I think that all is
well. Now in Russia it gets cold. Temperature of the day, only +12,
+14 degrees. In this letter, as I told you and promised to tell a
little about yourself and about the relationship that I seek.

My dear friend, I asked you to send me your photos, as I should be
with someone I begin my dialogue. Please, if you are serious about me,
send me your photo in the next letter is mandatory.

As I told you, I live alone and I do not have parents. After
University, I rented an apartment, because I could not afford to buy
his apartment. After the death of parents, I had only a small house in
a remote village, and then I could not get his inheritance, he lacks a
lot of documents. I sued and the trial lasted about 10 years, and only
after my persistence I was able to assert their rights. About a year
ago, the trial ended. Then I sold the house for a very small amount
and decided to buy a flat. I was able to buy a communal apartment, but
she is very comfortable and I'm happy that I have my own angle. I have
one room in 20 squares, and also I have a common shower and toilet
with their neighbors. Of course, this is not very good conditions, but
I'm glad that I have my own accommodation. Especially since I did so
myself. Also, thanks to the state program, I obtained a loan for 5
years for buying a house, as money from the sale of the parent's home
was not enough. The only disadvantage that every month I pay money for
my apartment in order to repay the loan. My friend, though I and a
small room, but it is very comfortable and there is always pure.

Also I would like to tell you about my daily routine. On weekdays I
get up at 5 am, because my work is not close to my house. Then I have
breakfast. Usually for breakfast I eat sandwiches and tea. I clean
teeth, wash my face and go to work. Usually at work I get to the bus.
It takes approximately 30-40 minutes. My working day begins at 8 pm
and lasts until 18 o'clock in the evening, after which I go back home.

You know, all my friends tell me that I am cheerful girl. I really am
an active lifestyle. I like meeting new people and learn. I love the
cheerful company. Now, unfortunately, I do not have much time to
communicate with friends, because I have a lot of work. Also, most of
my friends now live in other cities. I am very calm, romantic and
intelligent girl. At heart, I am a sensual and tender. In his free
time, I like hanging out with friends in a city park. In his free
time, I swim. Also I go to the gym. In the winter I like skiing,
skating. In the summer, with friends, we go to hike, bicycle.
Sometimes we go away from the city, hundreds of kilometers. I always
wanted to try water ski, but I never did. This is my big dream. You
love to travel? You like to play sports? In the summer, I just like to
ride a bicycle, do aerobics, swim and bask in the sun. In winter, I
love skiing and skating. I always dreamed of skiing. But,
unfortunately, I'm never succeeded. I have never traveled outside of
my country.

I very much like to greet the dawn and sunset to accompany. I love
nature. I also like to walk along the river bank, to feel his feet the
water. Tom, you love nature? Also I like listening to music. In
general, I prefer classical. I also listen to chill out and pop music.
At home, I have a lot of tapes, classical and popular music of Russia,
my favorite singer Dima Bilan. What music do you listen to? I like to
read books. During his life, I read many books on psychology, human
behavior. Also I like novels and detectives. Also I like fantasy
books. The last book I read - it is "Perfume". She left me an
excellent impression. What was the last book you read? I think that
while reading an interesting book, immersed in it. Through all the
events, along with the characters.

I have heard many good things about your country. I'm trying to follow
all developments in the world. Now, unfortunately, I can not watch TV
very often, because I have a lot of work. All my friends tell me that
I am an active girl who is unstoppable. I like to communicate, to know
new people. But in my life is not completely happy because I do not
have enough love and affection. I always like to see next to me was a
man who can truly love me.

I am looking for my love. You're looking for love as well, Tom? I
think that we are largely similar. In relations I am looking for
trust, understanding, and of course love. I want a man with whom I
have always understood me, never hurt and love. I only want a serious
relationship, I do not want any games. I think that you are looking
for a serious relationship as Tom? Please tell me more about you!
What do you mean by relationships? What hobbies do you have in life
Tom? On this I must finish my letter to you, because my time has
come to an end, and I must go home.

I look forward to wait for your new letter for me Tom. I am very
interested to talk with you and recognize you Tom! Your friend
from Russia, Swetlana.

No comments:

Post a Comment