Friday, October 15, 2010

Svetlana's War and Peace

"Svetlana" responded:
Hi my new friend !!! I am very pleased that you responded to my letter.
So you are interested to know me as well. I am very glad to this
event. I would like to know you more. But before that I would like to
tell you a little about me. I am a girl who searches for his true
love. I decided to apply to the Internet to find their happiness, the
man who will love and respect me. This is my first contact with a man
on the Internet. I have never been approached by internet dating in
the past. Therefore, I do not know where to begin a story about me,
but I'll try.

First, I would like to introduce myself. My name Swetlana. My height -
1.78 cm, and my weight - 50 kg. I was born on January 15, 1981. Now I
am 29 years old. When were you born? I live in is not a big city Asino,
who is in Russia. You have heard a lot about my country? I would like
to tell you a little about my city. Asino - a city in Russia,
administrative center Asinovski district, Tomsk region. Population
27,500. people. The city is located on the left bank of the river
Chulym River (Ob), in 109 km north-east of Tomsk. My city has many
cultural and architectural values. Many, monuments, sculptures,
theaters, and of course churches. I love my city because I was born
here and lived all my life! You'd tell me about your town? Where do
you live? Do you like your town?

Now, I would like to tell you a little about my life. From early
childhood, I had to live alone. I never saw my parents. Since they
have an accident when I was 2 years. The accident happened on the
track. My parents went to my grandmother in the village. On the way
they cut into a big machine. The bus, which drove my parents, left the
road, it overturned and they were killed. I do not even remember them.
I have never seen their faces. My grandmother just died, but when I
was 3.5 years. Then I had to live in an orphanage, because I was no
longer native people. Now, I'm all alone. I have no brothers and
sisters. I had a very difficult childhood. In our children's home was
a lot of children.

When I was 7 years old I went to school, which was near our childhood
home. I've always liked history. I always wanted to learn it. When I
turned 18 years old, I had to leave the orphanage. I'm in a world
where I had to do everything myself. I was so lonely. I had to look
for housing, work. I got a job. I was a clerk at the library. I very
much wanted to go to university. But I had no money. When I worked in
the library, I read a lot of books. And then I decided to go to
university. I am very lucky. I passed all my exams at the "excellent"!
I came to learn from a psychologist. However, I continued to work in
the library serves. I liked to study people's behavior. I liked to
help people in situations where they are bad when they need help. My
mother was a psychologist as well. I think it's my destiny to be a
psychologist.

When I graduated from university, I tried to find a job. But it was
not very easy. Since many organizations in Russia does not want to
take young people to work, because they believe that young people just
do not have experience. But after much searching, I decided to call my
children's house where I lived all my childhood and to offer them my
help in the upbringing of children. Director of the orphanage told me
that they were happy to take me to work. I was very glad of it. And
the past 2 years I worked as a psychologist in a children's home,
where I spent my whole life. I really enjoy helping children. After
all, they, as well as I now live without parents. I have for them as a
mother. I love children. I believe that children are the angels who
live with us on earth. In this life, I am looking for the man who
could I truly love and respect.

At this point I must finish my first letter to you. The next time I'll
tell you more about myself, about my work, about my hobbies and, of
course, the relationship that I seek. Please tell me a little about
you. Where do you work? What happens in your life? I am very curious
to find you. I am very interested in Internet communication, as it is
with me the first time.

I look forward to your next letter to me. Your new friend from Russia,
Swetlana.

P.S. By this letter I am attaching some photos of my life. From my
photos, you know what I like. My whole life is depicted in the photo.
I hope I like me you. Please send me your pictures as well.
Note: In the header there is "X-Mailer: Voyager (v3.99.8) Professional". This is another multiplexing mail program similar to the Bat!, used only by scammers and spammers. Don't feel mercy or pity, or I will sic the leeches on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment