Monday, October 18, 2010

A very fun scammer

Ok. I wonder if I should try a different format for these 419 posts. Some ongoing things I may not want googleable, etc. I have to weigh the odds of the scammer or his mugu kin finding his convo here, versus the laughs.

I wonder how much info I should actually post. Headers? Give me advice if you can.

Anyway, one of my catcher accounts has already received a bountiful harvest of scamspam. The funniest was entitle "good day" and reads:
Hello goodday to you,  my name is bello taoo iam the owner of the dog this is business iam doing to feid my familly if you are intresterd   please I need your urgent repply so the dog can be ship to you immidetly

Description: AKC, Sired by Bruiser Elle. This girl is beautiful, would make a distinctive looking pet. Our puppies are vet checked prior to coming home to you, up to date on vaccines, dewormings and come w/ a 1 yr. health guarantee. Our bullie babies are also pet door trained. Please visit our website for all the available puppies right now.
I responded:
I am incredibly interested in your puppies. Incredibly. Could you send me a picture of a puppy or two? If I can find a dog that looks exactly like my childhood dog, I will pay a lot for it. I'll try to find a picture of him while I wait for your response.

No comments:

Post a Comment