Friday, October 15, 2010

Very scary fish

"Valeriya" responded to my last letter (emphasis mine):
Hello my dear Tom!
I got your letter, and my mood was even better. We are getting closer to each other. I can feel it. This is very good. I'm glad you understand me. Understanding and trust is one of the important criteria in a serious relationship. I think only of you. You do not go out of my head. I think of you at home, work, outdoors, gym, meeting with friends at the store. I do not forget about you for a minute. Our relationship has become something more serious than just friendship. Rereading your letter, I am increasingly convinced that we are approaching each other. Love - the purpose of our lives, and this unites us.
Very scary fish. I was scared. This tasty dish?
Once again, I want to say thank you for what you have not left my first letter without attention. I do not know what I would now do if you had not appeared in my life. After your appearance, my life has changed dramatically. I want to live and smile and enjoy every moment.
Last night, closing the eyes for a moment, I dreamed about you and me, about our meeting, about how wonderful it is when you're beside me, my dear angel Tom. We walk along the sandy beach. Hear the cry of gulls, where the distance. The sea is calm, and only occasionally the incident wave, which erases with you our footprints in the sand. You talk about how you love me that I really need you. Suddenly you find in the sand stone. It is very similar to the heart. We decided that this would be the mascot with you our love, originated at a great distance from each other. Breeze caresses us, developing my hair and I want to see these sweet and beautiful moments last forever. We tell, each other interesting stories and we think that time has stopped. You want to kiss me Tom. But, unfortunately, my sweet dreams about you, my dear friend broke the doorbell. My dad came home from work. I felt sad about the fact that you are not here with me. I am very happy that you are in my life. I want to be between us were just trust! I trust you a hundred percent. I'm sure I can rely on you, and if I need help, you're sure to help. During our conversation you proved to me that really appreciate our relationship. Now I'm sure a hundred percent that you are the person that I ever wanted.
Please tell me you trust me one hundred percent. Tell me what you feel?
Are you ready to build a serious relationship with me?
You can imagine our future life together?
Is it love? Waiting for your letter. Whole.
Your princess, Valeriya.

No comments:

Post a Comment