Friday, October 29, 2010

Fwd: Re. Attn. The Chairman CEO

"I love the sound of deadlines whooshing past"- Douglas Adams (PBUH)

From: olae umena <olaeumena@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 2:41 PM
Subject: Re: Re. Attn. The Chairman CEO
To:xxxxxx <xxxxxxx@gmail.com>
Cc: barr_williams_ass.chamber2000@yahoo.co.uk


Dear Mr. Tom,

Thanks for the detail informations of your contact and will submit tomorrow to the security finance company for onward processing of all relevant of the transfer clearance documents on your name but one thing lest is your passport photo so please send it again because the attachment of your driver's license did not show on the mail maybe you forgot to include to attach to me so please hasten to resend the driver's license to enable me submit all your informations at the same time tomorrow morning thanks and wishing you all the best in life to keep this issue very confidential.

Please always send your replies direct to my private mail box at barr_williams_ass.chamber2000@yahoo.co.uk or barrestarwilliams_tg2000@yahoo.com for more security reasons thanks.

My regards to you.
Barr. Prince Williams Koffi Esq.
Tel.+228-0137830



From: xxxxxx <xxxxxxx@gmail.com>
To: olae umena <olaeumena@yahoo.com>
Sent: Fri, October 29, 2010 5:58:14 PM

Subject: Re: Re. Attn. The Chairman CEO

Name: Tom Stockton Delays
Address: 11 Via Verde, Apt #B, 3467 sani-lot #45B, Achewood Courts, 90714 CA USA
Mobile #: (424) 704-3468
Occupation: Organ-grinder Accountant
Sex: Male
Married Status: Widower
Children: 10 illegitimate sons
Bank: National Bank of Blues
Bank Acct # 02289845 45 6

Attached is a scan of my driver's license, passport, SIDS, high school transcript, receipts from the past 30 deposits I have made, and a photo of myself on stage at Prague

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 11:20 AM, olae umena <olaeumena@yahoo.com> wrote:
Dear Tom.
 
thanks for your reply well appreciated.
 
well, since you can assist please send me your contact informations and banking informations with which i will send to the finance security company to enable them prcoess to obtain all transfer clearance document on your name for easy making of transfer of funds to your account, please if possible you can call me so that we discuss briefly thanks and be blessed.
 
regards.
Barr. Williams
Tel.+228-0137830

 


From: xxxxxxxx <xxxxxxxx@gmail.com>
To: olae umena <olaeumena@yahoo.com>
Cc: barrestarwilliams_tg2000@yahoo.com; ndeyoung2002@yahoo.com
Sent: Fri, October 29, 2010 5:06:54 PM
Subject: Re: Re. Attn. The Chairman CEO

I'm certainly as interested as a man could be. COuld you tell me more?

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 8:01 AM, olae umena <olaeumena@yahoo.com> wrote:
 
Dear Sir/Madam,
 
Am so much glad to contact you, and also reading your informations from a business friend in India who has intimated your contact as a relaible and trust-worthy person to me, Infact , am also glad to find your email id accordingly and I do strongly beleive that my coming accross to know you will never bring any default,shame or become a stepping failured stone to ruin my life and carrier as I have planed and made up all my best and suitable mind and arrangements to quit out from my Dad who's one of the top Ruling Ministers here in my country Lome -Togo, please kindly note first that, I am the first true son of my Father Hon. Dr. Williams Awosely Koffi. Esq.
 
Then I am his first son and a barrester by profession, and am also a prince but this does not matters to our busines engagement anymore, then all I want is to live on my own and become what I should be in life as a complete full man, so due to the much pampers and coverages and back ups which I have been having from my Dad so long, and due to his position in the government no matter he is today one of the special adviser to our present president but to me all this I personaly do not cherrish them in life rather than to build up my own life suitable for me.
 
So, I have planed to leave my country and find a suitable country through which I will make my ultmost investment of my own, also a suitable place for my steady living with my own family if possible and there i will make up things by my self, so with this direct connection with you, this only made me and even gave me much assurance to entrust these my planed of business into your hand so that my coming out to your cuntry I will find a better place to make my investment of $5.0 Million Dollars,

So note please, this amount I have already made the arrangement with my father's security finance bank, now I only need your contact and account informations through which the  security finance bank will wire these amount to and for my safety use in your country, so please confirm if you can assist me making this investment successfully, and if yes please do not delay further to send me your account informatins and name of beneficiary through which these funds will be wired to,  then I have agreed to settle with you as soon as I come over to your place atleast 15% preferablly out of the total sum to be transfered to your account please confirm.
 
Also note that I want us to complete these issue within a short period of time so that before my Father will start askig of me he will by then notice that am already in your country doing my business, then you dont need to fear about this business because myself I will cover you and protect your interest but I knew once I succedded on this plan my Father will appreciate it all seeing me doing very well with the money insteady of keeping eyes on him everyday thanks and hope you will find this details very usefull and interesting waitting for your answers soon.
 
Yours regards.
Barr. Williams Brooksman A. Koffi Esq.
Tel.+228-0137830
Alternative Emails: barrestarwilliams_tg2000@yahoo.com
                             ndeyoung2002@yahoo.com








--
There's a few things I never could believe,
Tom Delays






--
There's a few things I never could believe,
Tom Delays






--
There's a few things I never could believe,
Tom Delays


No comments:

Post a Comment