Monday, October 18, 2010

Orphans for sale

Received this from a George Padmore:
The Chair man Head of Department Nigeria Orphanage Association In
person of  Dr.Mr Padmore George from the United Kingdom but currently
in Nigeria for the development of the youth empowerment fora better
living. I was heading one of our branch in the United Kingdom before i
was called for the management of our branch here in Nigeria for a
proper care for the Orphans.I and then entire member of the
association staff are urgently seeking for your support,the orphanage
has been my desire from the early stage of my life, Theorphanage which
started 7 year back.Has been in worse shape for 4years now after all
the effort of making or bringing it back to itnormal condition proof
abortive.

The augent seeking of aid led us to you, The orphanage home is in a
bad state and government are not helping issues rather all they gave
was on promises,The worse things  is that its difficult to feed them
twice a day, This predicamaent and acute starvation had led to some
been affected by quashiokor,And we lost 10 percent of the children to
the cold hands of death,Sometime malaria effections attacks severely
due to the poor ventilation,Also we have been moveing from one place
to another here in nigeria so as to get some financial aids so that
the children will have a good life tolive in augently,Kindly assist us
to help build back the state being of our orphanage home,

God say pay tex and adoration
Giver never lack say our hero
You trust is yours strength
You support is also you work
You kindness is you quality
If you are respected you are defend
God loves a shareful giver
He that giveth shall recive in double fold
The begining of man is wisdom
The fear of God is wisdom
The rain fall and go (there is hope)

Thank for your perusal
Godbless you as you help
I responded:
 I will buy the orphans from you at $300 per orphan, $600 if they are virgins. I can pay up to $500,000 so I do not think there will be unforseeable and tragic difficulties.

Please prove that you are secious and send me a few pictures of the orphans. Once I get an idea of how they are, I'll send my personal doctor down there to inspect them for virginity. He will send me up an evaluation so I know how much money to pay you.

This is good news, my friend. I was waiting for just this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment