Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Re: Hello

From     xxxxxxxxx <xxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com>
to         princess4silver@yahoo.com
date     Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 10:06 PM
subject     Re: Hello

Top of the day to the bottom of your heart. You warm the cockles of my heart.
My dear vestige of feudalism, my symbolic monument to the age of serfs and plagues, let us talk of Cabbages and Kings.

I have a lot to tell you, and I am sure my pretty little Princess Buttercup Williams will have a lot to tell me as well.

Let's start off with the days of our births.

I was born on a dark and stormy night. Lightning flashed and thunder roared outside while my mother, the dear Abbess Von Vorglewurst, writhed on bloodsoaked sheets. Nine months earlier she had been raped by Lord Chauncey-Dur-Gambolputty. Now she was giving birth to an enormous baby boy. My head being too large to fit through the opening of the womb, the doctor hit her upon the head with the nearest object, a fattened rooster, and then cut me out of my mother's body using a pair of pliers, his teeth, and a common garden trowel. My poor mother did not survive this, but I survived. Less than two hours later, my rapist-father's voivods burst through the door and killed the midwife and my aunts. They tied me into a burlap sack, strapped me to a horse, and then crushed its testicles. The horse fled, terrified, at top speed into the wind and rain and dark.

By morning I was found hundreds of miles away in the wilderness of Bollockshire, Wales.

How was your birth?


On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 8:49 PM, princess williams <princessxxxy@att.net> wrote:
Hello my dear,
i am writing to you from the bottom of my heart, i found you to be catchy and i thought it will be wise to let you read from me, i would be very grateful if you would respond to me. I shall send you my pictures the moment i read from you with much pleasure that you are having a very nice and a lovely wonderful day without wasting your precious time will like to end and waiting to read from you. Contact me direct to my email for easy and direct communication take care and be safe.
your best regard
miss princess williams



--
Ramses Luther Smuckles
We are, after all, professionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment