Monday, October 18, 2010

A bizarre way of scamming me

Mr. Hillary White sent me:
 CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
HEAD QUARTER TINUBU SQUARE
LAGOS NIGERIA
Foreign remittance department
and international credit control
and financial surveillance
Telex 2838700, 28430
Tel/Fax: +1-206-339-1230

Attention: Beneficiary,

RE: PAYMENT AGAINST SWIFT MT103 UNCONDITIONAL PAYMENT FOR THE SUM OF $6.5
MILLION UNITED STATES OF AMERICA DOLLARS BEING PART- PAYMENT OF YOUR
CONTRCT FUND).

We refer to the above transaction and hereby confirm with corporate
responsibility under penalty of perjury that we have initiate by swift
transfer MT103 unconditional payment of the above stated sum to your
account stated below with TCF BANK being part-payment for the performance
of a contract with Federal Government of Nigeria:

TCF BANK 801 MARQUETTE AVE MPLS MN
ACCOUNT NUMBER:  65433545654
ROUTING;         543654324
ABA:             0923-3541

We will further confirm that the said fund is clear and of non criminal
and non terrorist origin, free from liens and encumbrances.

Transfer routing and authentication of the said funds was through Nat west
London to your above.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Hillary White.
Director international credit control and financial surveillance
Central bank of Nigeria (CBN)
I responded:
 This is splendid. Just give me the MTCN and I'll be sure to toast you with a bottle of fine wine from my new yacht.

Thanks, friend. It's not everyday I get $6.5 million out of the blue.

Hm. You haven't already confirmed the legitimacy of the money? I don't want any of that homosexual terrorist money or money that filthy scammers have touched.

You better get back to me with proof that the money is clean. I'm not going to get raped with a coke bottle in a Nigerian prison because you fucked up and got greedy.

We have to make sure there's no scam here, then we can proceed. Remember, coke bottle. Nigerian prison. Assholes distended. We don't want that.
He immediately tried to reassure me:
 The prrof you need is for your Bank to confirm to you that funds has being wired to your account.Now you need to send the Bank details where you wish to receive this funds because one of your brother's has come foward to claim your funds,which was why i contacted you to verify.
Seems odd I suddenly have a brother in some Darfur pit of hell. But I respond:
Why can't you send me the money via Western Union?
He replied: 
We can only wire your total funds once and not bit by bit.
I was ecstatic. I responded: 
That's even better. Can Western Union handle you wiring me the full $6.5 million at once?

No comments:

Post a Comment