Sunday, October 17, 2010

Response to "Swetlana"

Taking advice from Wayne, I created a loose script to try out on the vlads. Here is my second response to the rather wordy Swetlana:
Wow you have had a hard and brutal life. It is not good that you are poor and lonely. Sometimes people take advantage of poor and lonely Russian women. And they do things to them. I would not like it if things got done to you because you were poor and lonely and Russian. Oh no. Indeed. I would not like that theft of my own talents at all.

Attached you will find a photo of me. It is not the most flattering, I am wearing clothes and you cannot see my "package".

Please respond to me, my poor and lonely and Russian woman who has presumably not been traumatized by life too much to experience the sensuality of a man who lives in an Econoline van!
And this is the photo I attached:

No comments:

Post a Comment