Thursday, October 14, 2010

Ongoing Saga of a Russian Spamscam Attempt on Me, Update 4

I responded to the last letter:
When it comes to religion I have a very simple philosophy. An honest faith. It is not much but it lets me resist the temptations of the flesh.

Those temptations. Gosh they just come up on you while you're pumping gas and then you realize just how sensual that gas nozzle is. My, the hours I have worn blisters on my fingers rubbing my Hail Maries out.

My simple faith is based on the saintly properties of Joe Pesci. Fellow Pescitarians meet in Der Waffle House every Tuesday morning and recite our weekly Acts of Bravery. While drinking the simple, honest coffee, we hear each other tell tales of what they did that week to resist the forces of Marlon Brando. It is a time of laughter and a time of sadness. Each Wafflechat we grow a little more as people. At the end of each Wafflechat we go to the zoo and give cigarettes to the monkeys. This is the Communion of the Pescitarians.

I am pleased to see that you are not a godless heathen. I have heard tales, woeful tales, of Russian atheism. I once heard from a reliable source, "Trouble Man", that in Soviet Russia a man can actually be believed in by his religion. I was horrified, to say the least, and immediately broke a bottle of Thunderbird over his head.

This sentence no verb, my love. My sugar pie. My adorable steamed dumpling. My ball of moist mozzarella. My crumbling flecks of blue cheese. My, I dare say, can of Hormel refried beans.

I wrote a poem about you today. It expresses my feelings for you. I hope you like it.

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
who stood on boxes in the winter sun and scream forgiveness
  Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
chased our pleasures here, dug our treasures there
All mimsy were the borogoves,
break
          that
                beat
                       down
  And the mome raths outgrabe.
Now we must come together
all of us in amber fields of grain
and tear the roof off that mothertrucker
tear the roof off that suckah
Valeriya cha cha cha
HEY-O

No comments:

Post a Comment