Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fwd: Western union infos SMTP Inbox Webmail and email links for sale

Ha. It bounced. Too bad.

From: xxxxxxxxx <xxxxxxx@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 10:27 PM
Subject: Re: Western union infos SMTP Inbox Webmail and email links for sale
To: spamzey5@web.de


Gee. You must be, as the kids say, l33t.

Listen. My bogophonic multiplexing factory pattern is PEBKAC'ing all over the bit bucket. I gotta drain that bitch before it leaks magnetic monopoles all over the core. You know how it is: no one wants a hydra invading his firewall. Next thing you know, you got people hacking your Gibson. And that Gibson, he don't want to be hacked by no one.

What I'm saying is, I need someone to get me a copy of Battletoads. I don't care how expensive it is. I can count on your technological sophistication.

Y0ur5 in 0-d4y 1337n355
R4|\/|535 5|\/|UCK135

2010/10/28 HACKERS ONLINE <spamzey5@web.de>

We hack admin offices,Western union database another receivers name.Smtp and webmail inbox.

Email Links,Track 1 and 2 Cvv2 and employment Logins.Ticket online and Europe Visa Hotel Invitation by Bank login.

if you are interested please buzz me on my yahoo id for Yahoo Chat at {uaedealerz}



--
Ramses Luther Smuckles
We are, after all, professionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment