Thursday, October 21, 2010

Roberta Crane needs my help

I received this from one Roberta Crane:
Beloved in Christ
Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I am Mrs. Roberta
Crane an American woman living in Ghana for charity organization.I'm
69 years old widow & a new Christian convert, suffering from long time
cancer in the blood (Leukemia According to my doctor,  my condition is
critical bad and I might not survive.

Although as a Christian, I believe God and I know that I will not die,
but will live to declare the glory of God upon  my life as my bible
says in the book of pslam 118:17. My late husband.Mr Gilbert Crane and
my only son were murdered years back, take a look. Our Lord Jesus
Christ is my only comforter.
I have the sum of Eleven million, One hundred thousand US Dollars
($11.1m) the fund is presently deposited with a financial company for
security reasons and all the documents concerning the fund are in the
custody of my Pastor.

I inherited the money from my late husband who was an industrialist
and international businessman. I have prayed concerning this donation
for God's guidance and if in your heart you genuinely and faithfully
desire-to use this fund for the propagation of God's work in any where
whether for charity, ministry, evangelical work or otherwise in
relation to God's work, do get in -touch with my pastor for further
arrangements on how you will receive my Charity donation.

Here is my pastor infomations:
Name: Pastor Samuel Mensha
Private telephone number:00233541922357
Fax number:77782376
Email Address:pastorsamuelmensha@gmail.com
Address:No 4 SS peters and paul Avenu Accra Ghana.

He will assist you and ensure you receive the funds into your
destination account.
God bless you once again and as you receive, give and give God all the Glory.

Remain blessed in the Lord
Yours in Christ
Mrs. Roberta Crane
I responded, upping the religious ante:
Blessed is the Lord of All Things, Great and Small, Skinny and Fat,
Alive and Dead, Animal or Vegetable, Paper and Plastic. The LORD told
me He would give me good Christian news and the LORD provided. The
LORD works in mysterious LORDLY ways and all good things come to the
GODFEARING children who WAIT.

The SAINTED name of the LORD OUR SAVIOUR JESUS H CHRIST MAY HIS NAME
NEVER BE FORGOTTEN AS HE DIED ON THE CROSS TO ABSOLVE US OF ALL SIN AS
WE ALL KNOW has upon this fgodly day blessed me with the GODLY
Christian email you have sent me on this GODLY day of the LORD. This
is a blessed sign from the LORD JESUS H CHRIST WHOSE WOUNDS BLEED
FORGIVENESS LIKE A MENSTRUATING WOMAN BLEEDS ANGER that you and I will
have a profitable and CHRISTIAN transaction.

Eagerly Awaiting your Response as I pray to the Lord God ALL THINGS
EVEN MONKEYS that you are in the eyes of the LORD healthy in the body
and mind that the LORD gave you when the LORD decided to create you in
HIS inestimable wisdom just as LORD does,

Professor Ramses Luther Smuckles

P.S. The LORD is good. I love the LORD.
The upright Mrs. Crane responded very happily:
How are you doing my dear beloved one.
i am also very happy to know that poeple like you still exist.
i have worked under charity organizations for years and now that i am
very ill and dont know if i will survive it.
i need to hand over this donation to anybody who have the heart of God
to continue this work as usual.

i might not be able to go on system all times because of my present
condition now.so i will like you to contact my pastor for the clearing
of the fund
from the security company here in ghana and ship to your destination.

here is my pastor's contact:+233541922357
email:pastorsamuelmensha@gmail.com

Thank you once agian my dear beloved
May the good God richly bless you and your family

Best Regards,
Roberta crane
I forwarded this message to my close friend, Rev. Emeril LeGoinegasque, with the following plea for help:
My dear Reverend, this poor soul needs our help.

Could you please pray to the ALMIGHTY LORD for her health, and check
to see if your parishioners will put forth their money to help her
overcome any difficulties?

Your faithful brother-husband in Christ the Lord,
Ramses Luther Smuckles

No comments:

Post a Comment