Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Georgina Kofi

I got this on the 21st from a Georgina Kofi (Billy's dear Georgina):
Dear Sir,
I want to thank you for your response, I sincerely appreciate your interest
to assist me in my needs, however I would like to be sure of your
willingness, trustworthiness and commitment to execute this transaction with
me, I cannot afford to compromise these virtues because this transaction
highly sensitive, I have my principles which will profit both of us
immediately it arrive your country.

I know you might be wondering where I got your email contact but to be
honest with you, I got your contact email directly on the Internet during my
search for a reliable partner who would be of assistance to act as my
foreign beneficiary of my two consignment boxes in the standard security
company here in my country Ghana, if you read my previous email properly I
have explained  why I need  your assistance for a better investment and my
further education in your country.

I have attachments the two documents,ownership and deposite certificate to
you in other to prove you that this properties belong to me,it is necessary
for me to be sure of the person  to whom I will be entrusting this
transaction, so I need to be convinced that you are a matured person with
some integrity and I will also prove my integrity to you. I will like you to
send me your photo and your contact number for easy communication as i have
attach my photo and my consignment documents to you and plaese contact the
standard security company where my father deposited my properties for the
clearance and shipment to your country.

Here is the company informaions.
Name of the company director:Dr.Anthony Klu
Email:standardsecurityservicegh@gmail.com
Private telephone number:00233548331778

introduce your self as my late father business partner or as my
husband and he will direct
you on how to clear the properties and ship to you thank you.

Hope to read from you soonest.
Best Regards,
Georgina Kofi.
I responded:
Attached you will find my photo [note: photo of Christopher Walken as Max Zorin].

Send me another picture of yourself without a shirt, and I'll give you
my personal home phone number.
She responded:
GOOD EVENINGAND HOW ARE YOU DOING, HOPE EVERY THING IS OK WITH YOU?
PLEASE I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE WRITE THE COMPANY, SO THAT I WILL BE
DIRECTING YOU ON WHAT TO DO.
PLEASE GET ME BACK AS SOON AS POSIBLE

THANK YOU
GEORGIN KOFI
Wow. Quite excited! I responded:
Now now. Pleasure before business.

I will wire you $3,550 via Western Union the moment you send that
picture. Then our real business can commence.

It's simple. In your next email send me your payment details and the
picture of yourself. I will immediately respond with an email
containing the MTCN for immediate pick up.

Then, after I have seen your breasts and you have held my money, we
can get down to the real business.

I'll be waiting for that picture. I hope you're as eager to get on
with our business as I am.
She replied:
Ok,if you wish here is my receivers informations:

receivers name:(josephine ashong)
after you have send it ,here is the information i will need from you as follows.

1.senders full name:
2.text question and answer:
3.transaction code which is MTCN:
4.Amont send:


This will help me pick up the money without any problem thank you very much.

Regard
Georgina Kofi
I replied:
1.senders full name: Georgina Kofi
2.text question and answer: Where's the beef? In me
3.transaction code which is MTCN: 489623878
4.Amont send:$3,300
This did not please her:
why will you tell me that? Hw can senders name should be my name am i
the one sending the money to you ? why? beside i have track the money
through the number you give me but is not real why?

pls if you real know you send the money, here is the informations i
need from you.

1.senders full name i means the person who send the money name.
2.transction code MTCN NUMBER.
3.what name do you send the money to.
4. test question and answer
5.country of origin, where the money is coming from.

thank you and waiting for you.
I replied:
What? I thought I was giving you correct informations.

Wait a second, I'll check my receipt and get back to you. Maybe I used
another string of numbers or something on the paper.

Sorry about this. I'll make it up to you, my love.
I then followed up with:
1.senders full name: Ramses Luther Smuckles
2.text question and answer: Where's the beef? In me
3.transaction code which is MTCN: 489625878
4.Amont send:$3,300

There. I mistook a five for a three! Ha! I'm such a fucking retard!

Write me back when you get the money, my love. I can't wait to hear from you.
Let's see how she responds.

No comments:

Post a Comment