Friday, October 29, 2010

Re: ASSIST ME

From: xxxxxx <xxxxxxx@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 12:03 PM
Subject: Re: ASSIST ME
To: Mrs rebecca Garang <mrsrebecca.garang1@yahoo.com>


I do not understand. You didn't ask me anything. I read your plight, and my heart was moved out of Christian goodness to help you. You queried if I could assist, but didn't say anything about what it was about.

It appears you do not need any assistance, thank the Lord. I'm glad that even after all this suffering you are healthy, not suffering any financial difficulties, and enjoying yourself.

Please, once again, thank the Lord that you are in perfect condition and if I may offer my aids to you you are welcome to it.



On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 11:57 AM, Mrs rebecca Garang <mrsrebecca.garang1@yahoo.com> wrote:

go want to assist me or not, because i know why i am asking you

--- On Thu, 10/28/10, xxxxxxx <xxxxxxx@gmail.com> wrote:

From: xxxxxx <xxxxxxx@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: ASSIST ME
To: "MRS REBECCA GARANG" <mrsrebecca.garang1@yahoo.com>
Date: Thursday, October 28, 2010, 5:07 AM


How may I assist you?

On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 4:51 PM, MRS REBECCA GARANG <mrsrebecca.garang1@yahoo.com> wrote:
From Mrs Rebecca Garang .
 
Greetings!
It is a good pleasure for me  today to contact you for your humble assistance.My name is Mrs. Rebecca Garang the widow of late Dr. John Garang who was until his death the vice president of Sudan in Africa. In brief, my late husband was a strong opposition to the incumbent government and for over 22yrs he has indefatigably fought for the liberation of the Sudanese until he was appointed the vice president on the 9th of July 2005 following the cease fire agreement that was signed on the 6th of January 2005.
A decision welcomed by the International Community as an avenue to quench the decades of civil war in Sudan. He died on the 31st of July 2005 following a helicopter crash alongside with 12 others just 22days after his appointment as the vice president. What led to the helicopter crash is still unclear but I know that my husband was the target.
 
I am a religious person and had always seek for God's direction in all my endeavours.I have a problem I believe you will be of great assistance. Please kindly reply me as quickly as possible to enable me explain things in details to you.
Thanks and Remain blessed.
 
Yours sincerely
 
Mrs. Rebecca Garang

________________________________________________________________
Interone Internet - Assine já - 49 3323.6688



--
There's a few things I never could believe,
Tom Delays





--
There's a few things I never could believe,
Tom Delays
Mobile #:  (424) 704-3468




--
There's a few things I never could believe,
Tom Delays
Mobile #:  (424) 704-3468

No comments:

Post a Comment