Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Re: Good day,

Are you sure you have enough gold to meet my needs? I shall need 450kg of 94.5% pure gold dust.

I am actually travelling to Accra next week on business. If you can provide the needed quantities with necessary purity, I will bring along my assayer. I will keep you updated regarding my travel plans.

Waiting your response in hopes of mutual profit and decadent investments,
Ramses Luther Smuckles

2010/10/26 kwame nanas <kwamenanasmail@rediffmail.com>

Good day,

It really an utmost pleasure writing to you.I am Kwame Nana from Ghana.I got
your email after a research from the internet,i went through your profile
and found it really interesting because i believe you are someone i can
collaborate with in my gold business which i wish to expand.

I and my mother are poor gold miners in Ghana.At the present time we have
been able to secure enough gold.Selling the gold here is very cheap as there
are enough gold in Ghana and we are not making enough profit in the
business.It is for this reason that we are in need of a foreign partner who
will assist us in selling this gold outside Ghana so that we would be able
to make more returns from the business.

We will send the gold to you by diplomatic means to your country.On the
other hand,if you would prefer coming over to Ghana,you are highly welcome
because we have enough gold at the moment.If you are willing to partner with
us,kindly send us the information below to the address:
kwamenanasmail@rediffmail.com

1 Your name and address
2 Your phone number

Thanks and God bless,
Kwame Nana.







________________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned for all viruses by the iMail VirusWall Email
Security System.
For more information on this proactive email security service working around
the clock,
around the globe, visit http://viruswall.aserver.com.hk
________________________________________________________________________



--
Ramses Luther Smuckles
We are, after all, professionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment