Thursday, October 28, 2010

Williams Lari excites this foreigner

From: xxxxxx <xxxxxxxx@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 11:21 AM
Subject: Re: from the royal chambers
To: JOSEPH MORGAN <info.jpmargan_consultancy@yahoo.com.au>, info.africamonetary_union@safe-mail.net


I am certainly enthusiastic. You simply have no idea how often in my childhood I curled up in a fetal position with a bottle of Captain Morgan and imagined receiving consignments of valuables from the depths of the Dark Continent. Afterwards I would clean myself off and tell myself that like a 1980's music video it can only be a dream.

"Or is it?" was the thought that barreled through my brain as I read your message. All those debauched childhood dreams came flowing back like liquid monkeys being poured out of incredible silver-plated barrels. I felt so nostalgic I defecated immediately right where I sat.

Please, tell me more details.


On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 4:21 AM, JOSEPH MORGAN <info.jpmargan_consultancy@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

I am Barrister A. Williams Lari (Esq.)., legal consultant to JP Morgan International and the Africa Union bank.

 

I'm sending you this mail in respect of my late client's son ( Chudi Malik), he is from war torn Republic of Sudan  in north Africa. My client was a reputable business man (A Diamond/Gold and Oil Merchant),  It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips abroad. Though his sudden death was rather suspected to have been masterminded by his relations and political opponents especially an uncle of his who traveled with him at that time. But God knows the truth!.

Before his death, he deposited two metallic boxes with a security company here in Accra, the capital city of Ghana because of the political unrest (situation) in his country (Sudan), the contents of the two boxes are Diamond/Gold while the second box contain cash $2.7 million USD, for security reasons he told the Security company that the contents of both boxes are his personal and family effects.

The deposit documents are with me as his legal adviser, now his only son, who is the beneficiary is here in my country as a refugee, he came through the assistant of the Africa Union Peace keepers in his country, on a refugee status due to different family problems, political instability in his country and safety of  his life too, which has made things very difficult for him at the moment.

I need you to be his guardian and legal appointed beneficiary, to enable the security company  release the boxes to you , so that you will get him papers to travel to your country to continue his education while you invest part of the money for his future.

If your response is positive, I will present you to the Security Company as the foreign business partner to my late client and all documentations will be done legally with his son.

We forward to hear from any enthusiastic foreigner.

Regard,

Bar.Williams On behalf of the bank. 00233 285025303 contact me via my official email address info.africamonetary_union@Safe-mail.net

 

 



--
There's a few things I never could believe,
Tom Delays
Mobile #:  (424) 704-3468




--
There's a few things I never could believe,
Tom Delays
Mobile #:  (424) 704-3468

No comments:

Post a Comment