Monday, October 11, 2010

Ongoing Saga of a Russian Spamscam Attempt on Me, update

Earlier today I emailed the spamscammer with:
I am wearing a pair of bear-foot slippers, striped stockings (orange
and purple), a black speedo (stuffed with a sock), a very puffy pirate
shirt with ruffled chest, a yellow cape, and a top hat. Oh, and
dishwashing gloves.

I am smoking a fine cigar and thinking about the Armenian Holocaust.

It reminded me of you. What are you wearing?

I got this [emphasis mine] today, in response to my last letter:
Hello, my dear friend Tom!
I am very glad to see again your letter. I smile in my heart there is hope for the best. Thank you for not disregard my letter to you. If you knew how important it is for me. I would really like to know you closer.
How is your mood Tom? What is your weather like today? What interesting situation occurred today with you? Tell me, please. I want to know how is your day, my friend? Are you happy today?
Thank you for your patriotic message. I am very glad that you are ready to fight crime, it is very important. I am very happy that we met and we can develop our relations.
Yesterday, after work, I decided to join the group on learning oriental dance. Dancing will not only allow me to enjoy spending their free time, but I also can keep your body toned. I think every woman should keep a good figure to please the man who loves her. As a child I too had to dance. Mum gave me to learn "good" move in six years. I even took part in the concerts, which took place in our school. I was dancing fast and slow dances. I really like the waltz and tango. You know how to dance the waltz, my friend?
And how you loved to do as a kid? What music do you listen to? Under what kind of music you like to move? I love the energetic music in the style of pop. But more preference is given to classical music. Classical music calms, gives the opportunity to relax. No wonder they say that the classical music person attends an inspiration.
My day, as usual, very busy. Today I got up at five in the morning, made breakfast, did my morning exercises, took douche and decided to walk to work on foot, but usually I go by bus. A walk in the fresh air, especially in the morning, well to health. Immunity becomes stronger. A friend of mine, and you take care of their health?
You see, I'm asking you a professional question. It's all because I really love my job. Treatment of children - it is a responsible job. But I love children and I really like to help them.
My working day is divided into two halves. One afternoon I accept the sick and healthy children in the clinic. Sick children, I write prescriptions, and establish the date of next appearance in the clinic. Healthy children I measure height, weight, checking breathing, and they're happy to return home with their parents.
In the afternoon I go to children whose parents called me in advance, by appointment. Usually this is a very sick children. They have a very high temperature, they can not go out. So I go to their homes and prescribing medication, which must help them.
I try to do everything to have a good treatment, and their immunity was stronger. After all, children - the color of life and we must protect them and care for them. Children are the angels who live near us. We should give children a brighter future.
My working day ends at six o'clock in the evening.
Dear friend, tell me about your work. Do you think your profession with your vocation?
Please do not hesitate to tell me all about you. Any story from your life I will be very interesting.
Unfortunately, my time in iternete cafe over. I must go. Once again I want to thank you for something you never forget about me and give me happiness with your letters.
I look forward to your new email to me.
Your friend, Valeriya.

No comments:

Post a Comment