Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ongoing Saga of a Russian Spamscam Attempt on Me, update 2

I got this today:
Hello, my dear friend Tom!
How are you? How's your mood? I was very bored when I do not read your letter. Your mail always brings me joy. Every morning I think about you. Thank you, that continue to respond to my letters. I am very pleased that we have the opportunity to know each other better.
Today at work a very busy day. So many children come to vaccination. I see the joy in the eyes of their parents. I am very happy that I can help children.
On the street fine weather. As the weather in your town, my friend?
Write and tell me what time of year you prefer. I am most sympathetic to the summer and fall. Summer beckons me their sunny days, bright green trees, fragrant flowers and bright colors of autumn foliage of trees, which are prepared to sleep the winter sleep. And in the summer and fall, I love to go on vacation. In Russia, everyone is trying to go on vacation it is in these times of year to afford to rest on the sea. But I'm at sea has never been. Each of my vacation place in my small town. I can not afford to get out on a romantic holiday. But I would really like to meet a dawn over the sea or even on the river with you, my dear friend, have fun splashing in the waves of the morning, as tears of pure water. Who knows, maybe this is what lies ahead? At this stage we need to know each other closer and develop our relations. I am very glad that I have such a wonderful friend, Tom.
Yesterday, I met a friend at the store. Her name is Ekaterina. I told him that we write to. Up to this point no one knew that I had such a wonderful friend who is so far away from me. I told Ekaterina, that I really like you, and that to me is very easy to communicate with you. Ekaterina was happy for me. She wants me to be happy. Ekaterina sends you greetings. It is the only person who now knows about you.
My dear friend, I have this letter I want to tell you my address. Perhaps in the future we will be able to write to each other not just emails. Especially in life there are different situations, and an Internet connection may not always be affordable and sustainable.
My personal data:
Country - Russia;
City - Kaluga;
Postal Code - 248013;
Street - Nikitina 12, apartment 17.
Name - Valeriya;
Surname - Shipiguzova.
Please send me your address too. For our communication is very important.
Home with their parents, we have prepared a delicious dinner, followed by telling how the day passed and the plans for the coming weekend. This is a very entertaining job.
My dear, Tom, tell me please about your family in more detail. You love your family? How and where you and your family spend your holidays?
I often think how wonderful it is that my parents are healthy. I try they are always around to help. After all, they are the people closest to the child. Parents gave us life, education, training and lifelong learning are trying protect us. But there comes a time when our care of them should become more visible to the eye, so that parents have seen that with the approach of old age, they become a closer and dearer to us.
I often think of my childhood. In my eyes there are those moments in life when my parents went to come to our town circus. I first saw an elephant, and dad told me a story about how far away these animals live, and what benefits they bring to people living near them. Parents raised me to love animals. I have often seen how a mother, when it comes to her work in the clinic for animals. Mom told me that the animals get sick just like humans and they also need our care. Compassion, empathy, sincerity and desire to help someone who is in trouble - these are the qualities that brought me to my parents. Perhaps this has helped me in choosing my profession. I am very proud of it.
All my friends tell me that I am very sincere, kind and honest man. I hate oppression and deceit and try to make some of my friends were too honest, decent people. My friend, I believe that in future I will find a man who will love and respect me. Who knows, maybe this person will be just you, Tom?
 Tell me more about you. Are you romantic? In the future I want to be on an uninhabited island, where we will be only you, me and the sea. But while this is all just a dream.
I really like to know you more and more. C I am looking forward to your letter. Write to me. I kiss you.
Your friend, Valeriya.

Attached was a picture of a model holding a very fluffy cat. I responded:
That is a very fluffy cat. I have mailed you a box of catnip, three dried mice, and a tube of Vagisil. I don't know when you will be getting them because as we both know the Russian government is a land of thieves and university students.

Please send me a picture of your cat wearing a hat. It would mean a great deal to me, as my life was once saved by a very dapper cat who wore a fedora. It is a long story and involves yakuzi crime bosses.

Today was a bit hotter than normal for this time of year, so I shaved off all my body hair and carefully put it in a dated mason jar in my attic. Maybe, my love, you will see or even contribute to my collection!

Other than that my hammer's hanging high and proud today.

No comments:

Post a Comment