Friday, October 15, 2010

A response from "Anna"

"Anna" responded:
Hello Tom,
 I have no time at work. I am "overwhelmed" with work). I just haven't enough
time to go anywhere after work. I hope you understand me?!
     I'm writing you this short letter, so you don't lose me. I'm seriously to
everything. Just want to say that if you are looking for something
vulgar or you are not serious to such things as friendship,
relationship, then I ask you don't write me anymore.
You could write more about yourself))
     Okay, I'll try to answer you soon ..
Sincerely Anna ..
Now you may think this is actually a real person. Yet I see in the header:
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.24) Professional. The Bat! is a multiplexing email program used only by spammers and scammers. Seeing The Bat! in combination with a claim to be using an internet cafe or such is a guaranteed indication of a scam. It is, beyond the textual clues of a scam, the largest evidence that you are dealing with a sweaty man named Ivan who would have no qualms about killing you and then raping you.

So I responded:
No. You tell me about yourself.

This whole thing will not get moving until you send me a picture of yourself fucking a bear.

Listen, meatpuppet. I love you. I want to insert myself in you. A hole is a hole. Is this too much to ask?

Do you want to come to America and service lumberjacks in my tree house, or not?

Everything goes to hell anyway. God's away on business and it's just you and me.

Sincerely hoping you come to America where I will come inside you,

Tom Waits

No comments:

Post a Comment