Friday, October 29, 2010

Batch Baiting Message #2

I'm trying out a technique I got from the 419eater forums here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177125

I got the big list of fresh scammers' addies, and sent out the initial ASEMish script message in the vein of "I'm interested. Could you tell me more?"

Waited a day, then sent out the next message in the script:


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: xxxxxx <xxxxxxxx@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 11:37 PM
Subject: I'm interested
To: many many scammers


I've got some cash lying around that can stand to get off its fat ass and do me some work. But not enough. Ain't that always life?

I think I'll go along with this. First, I gotta have some proof that it's real. No offense, but I don't want to sink a few hundos into, say, Islamic-Friendly Bacon. That stung, bad. You and I gotta be sure we're going to get rich, or it's not worth the bother for the either.

Since I gotta trust you, I'm going to put some of my info you may want. No biggie. Just so you can get a better idea of what I am and who I am.

Name: Ramses Luther Smuckles
Address: 11 Via Verde, Achewood Court, CA, 90714 USA
mobile #: (xxx) xxx xxxx
Age: 36
DOB: 4/1/1974
Marital status: divorced
Occupation: brawler

That shit is like poetry. It sings in my ear holes. Need any more info, just ask. I'm not gonna go around describing which way my dick is hanging, but I won't keep it a secret if people have to know this.

Peace, love, and kumquats,
--
Ramses Luther Smuckles
We are, after all, professionals.


No comments:

Post a Comment