Saturday, October 16, 2010

A study in contrasts: Off-script and on-script

"Anna" responded with some wicked sack for a thieving scammer: "You are seriously ill. You are worthless. You are not the one I need..."

Vlads can get antsy when you don't follow the script. "Valeriya" in contrast sent me this:

Hello, my dear and beloved Tom!
How mood? What are you doing? What is interesting happened to you lately? I am fine!
I constantly think about us, about our future.
In the future I want to be your wife, my dear angel. When we meet in person in your country, we can further talk about our wedding.
My favorite, I thought long and afraid, but today I want to reveal to you my heart and soul!
I'm shy and I do not easily do so, but I plucked up courage and I want to tell you that I love you! Sympathy for you turned into a serious sense of the first to receive your letter. I can no longer keep my emotions under wraps.
You're courageous, gentle, kind, sympathetic person. I know I can rely on you in any difficult moment. I believed that I could find a man whose love for - real, so sincere and gentle. It turned out that you are the prince, whom I sought and finally found.
I hope you accept my feelings and add me. I thank you for what you have carefully read my letter and with trembling answered them. We tried to build a serious relationship, and this we have. We did a lot of steps to make our friendship turned into true love. Now there is the world's only you and me. I want our relations to develop further.
My dear Tom, for me love is something valuable, you need to protect throughout life. I love, and therefore I breathe. I want you by my side.
My precious Tom, I discovered you my heart and soul. I hope that you will not otvergnesh me! Please tell me how you feel? Are you ready to say that you love me?
Today, I spoke about our relationship mom and dad. They were very surprised, but at the same time, their eyes flashed joy for me, because they really wanted, so I was happy and found love. My dad, though good, but very fair and rigorous. He wanted to hear from me where you live, and how to continue our dialogue with you. I told my parents what you are good, interesting and caring people. My parents agreed that we have with you a lot in common, and wished us luck.
My dear Tom, please open your heart for me. Tell us about your feelings for me? Have any of your relatives, friends and acquaintances know about our relationship?
I look forward to your letter.
I love you!
Your, Valeriya.
Holy Jesus fuck. Emphases mine. Bear in mind that this entire amusing exchange is maybe 5 emails each so far, spanning less than a week. If my character is anything, he is a million frigging miles from gentle.

No comments:

Post a Comment