Thursday, October 14, 2010

Ongoing Saga of a Russian Spamscam Attempt on Me, Update 3

I got this today, subject "I believe in you!". Emphasis mine.
Hello, my dear friend Tom.
I really missed you. Now, when I finally got to internet cafe and read your letter on my face began to smile, and fatigue was gone. I want to smile with happiness around the world. How is your day? I hope you all well.
How's your weather?
I have no photos of the cat in the hat. I am very sorry that in the past you have had problems, but now, okay? I pray to God about your health.
Last night I was looking forward to today, to write to you.
My friend Tom, today I would like to talk to you about religion. I believe that people should choose their own path of faith, but because we all believe in something.
Since childhood, my mother and I attend a small church, which is located in the heart of our city. Our religion - Orthodox Christianity. My dad believes in God and tries to attend church on the weekends with us. But the Pope does not always work, because he was often on Saturdays and Sundays, is engaged in the home with the children who fall behind in their studies. But I do not blame them. In my opinion, as long as people believe in the soul.
Every church in our country - a place where people can come to seek in prayer to God. Church attended mostly by women.
Each temple - is the cultural value of the city. In our city, three temples. They are very beautiful. I like a clear day you watch the sun plays in the gold-domed churches. I love to watch, standing in the temple, to see how attending the liturgy. I love to watch without the hassle of priests read prayers, and all actions occur one after the other without any unnecessary movements and reminders. But if so it would be in life, everyone would know their place and purpose in this world and would walk to the designated purpose, then it would be much simpler. On the ground, there would be no evil, calculating, greed and deception. All people would love each other and helped each other. I believe that mutual aid gives rise to high emotions. "Help your neighbor, and fate will reward you" - this is the true words of wisdom.
My dear friend Tom, tell me, do you believe in God?
You know, during the time that we speak, I realized that you are very interesting, thoughtful and intelligent man. I'm glad we found each other in this vast world. Perhaps we are two halves that are looking for each other all their lives. Thank you for what you came into my life. I have a dream that we will be together.
Sometimes, I dream in the evenings, eyes closed, I imagine my future family, my man, exactly the perfect, quiet life situation, about which I dreamed all my life. And I think that you could be just the perfect man, Tom!!! I believe in our relationship! I believe in true love!
I finish my letter and still think of you, my dear friend.
Please do not forget about me. I look forward to your every letter.
Your best friend in Russia,
Valeriya.

No comments:

Post a Comment